Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
The Foam and the Flames
- Following the previous mission’s end, move forward through the darkened brewery to stay behind Haytham and activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, use counter attacks with combination strikes to fight off the surrounding enemies and come to Haytham’s assistance whenever you see his health bar start to drain.
- Move quickly across the area from one opponent to the next to avoid being double-teamed and finish the defeating the group of soldiers to activate another cut scene, then sprint towards the collapsed wooden walkway in the corner ahead to scale it and reach the landing above.
- Make a right at the top to free-run onto the burning beams ahead and use them to navigate across the room without touching the flames, then jump the gap at the end to grab the next railing and pull yourself over it.
- Sprint through the open doorway beside you and cross the bridge ahead until it suddenly collapses beneath your feet, then continue forward to duck beneath the burning debris and make the next right turn to vault over an obstacle in the path.
- Ascend the broken set of steps ahead on the left to jump up and grab the ledge above, then pull yourself up onto the landing and continue scaling the wall until you can no longer climb.
- Press the indicated buttons to Back Eject and grab the platform across the room from you, then pull yourself up onto it to jump the gap ahead and climb up the next wall until the cut scene activates to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page