Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Journey to the New World
- Exit the room and make a right to approach the next objective marker, then interact with the various passengers you encounter along the way to acquire information and learn new games before ascending to the upper deck.
- Interact with the various sailors on the upper deck and approach the next objective marker to activate a cut scene, then press the indicated buttons to fend off the crewman’s attacks each time he strikes and launch an assault of your own.
- Press the indicated buttons to counter and knock out the next crewman who attacks you, then use the same tactics to win your third fist fight and disarm the crewman armed with a knife to activate the next cut scene.
- Follow the captain into his cabin to activate another cut scene, then return to your quarters on the deck below to end the day.
- Afterwards, cross the lower deck in the direction of the next objective marker ahead to speak with the various crew members along the way and interact with Mills.
- Approach the indicated objective marker to interact with the sailor, then use your map to locate and speak with the doctor or cook.
- Make your way over to the next objective marker to speak with James and activate the next cut scene, then move forward across the upper deck and climb the stairs to reach the stern above.
- Following the next cut scene, descend to the lower deck again and make a left at the bottom to activate Eagle Vision.
- Use Eagle Vision to locate the illuminate barrel in front of you and approach it to analyze the clue, then return to your cabin and end the day to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, use the combat skills you learned earlier to defeat Mills in a sword fight and activate another cut scene in which the ship has sailed into a storm.
- Approach the objective marker to secure the first set of riggings and sprint across the upper deck to secure the second set on the mast pole above, then drop down from the stern and make your way over to the broken rope on the left.
- Fix the broken rope and approach the opposite side of the ship to climb the rope grid, then pull yourself up onto the mast to the left and walk towards the far end to deploy the sail.
- Sprint forward across the broken mast and jump the gap at the end to continue along the next splintered pole, then clear another gap to rescue James and activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, ascend to the upper deck to approach the captain beside the bell and receive your next objective.
- Approach the back of the foremast in front of you to climb up it and enter the crow’s nest above to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page