Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
A Bitter End
- Make your way towards the next main objective marker to interact with Haytham on the docks and start the mission to activate a cut scene, then keep the ship at half-sail to navigate between the rocks with greater ease.
- Keep the ship positioned towards the middle of the channel at all times to avoid scraping against the rock walls and continue navigating the channel until you spot “The Welcome” in the bay ahead.
- Steer towards the next green objective marker that appears in the distance and approach Church’s vessel to activate a cut scene, then pursue the enemy schooner by making a hard left and a slight right turn to pass between the gap in the rocks ahead.
- Put the ship at full-sail to chase after the schooner ahead across open sections of water and set your vessel at half-sail when the time comes to navigate between a narrow gap.
- Continue pursuing the schooner until it maneuvers through a section of rocks that make it impossible for you to follow, then make a hard right turn to circle around the island on your left and start the battle at sea.
- Use regular cannonball balls to circle around beside the fleet of ships protecting the Man-o-War and fire upon them to sink all five enemy vessels, then switch your ammunition to Chain Shot and approach the remaining objective marker.
- Steer your ship alongside the Man-of-War and follow the on-screen prompts to take out the enemy vessel’s mast with a volley of chain shot, then move in close to board and activate the next cut scene.
- Sprint to the the front of the ship to eliminate the indicated officers by using counter-attacks and combination strikes, then cross to the front of the vessel an use the same combat strategy to defeat the remaining officers.
- Following the next short cut scene, make your way forward through the bowels of the ship in the direction of the current objective marker and interact with the doors at the end to complete this mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Two if by Sea (Silver): Complete Sequence 9.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page