Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
- Travel to Valley Forge and speak with Haytham to activate a cut scene, then ride towards the green marker in front of you to receive the next objective and use your map to head in the right direction.
- Follow the green path on your mini-map to locate the first soldier kneeling on the side of the path and kill him with an arrow, then continue along the dirt trail to cross the river and locate the line of enemies on horseback ahead.
- Approach the enemy at the back of the line to jump from your horse and assassinate him to commandeer his ride, then use the bow and arrow to eliminate the next pair of soldiers in front of you.
- Continue following the green path laid out on the mini-map to travel uphill and locate the next red objective marker, then ride your horse at full galloping speed to close in on the fleeing soldier and jump from the saddle to assassinate him.
- Ride towards the next series of green objective markers to enter your village at the bottom of the hill and approach the Clan Mother to activate a cut scene, then exit back the way you came and locate the warriors by the red icons that appear ahead.
- Sprint uphill towards the nearest red icon and approach the warrior from behind to subdue him, then head towards the next closest warrior after that to repeat the same action and continue this pattern until a cut scene activates to complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page