Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Battle of Monmouth
- Make your towards the next main objective marker to speak with Washington and activate a cut scene, then follow the on-screen prompts to control the cannon and fire it into the first wave of Redcoats at the center of the battlefield.
- Fire another round into the center wave of soldiers, then turn the cannon to the right and take out the enemies coming towards through the trees.
- Wait for the Recoats to cluster together at the center of the battlefield and turn the cannon back towards them to clear out a large group of enemies at once.
- Continue rotating the cannon back and forth across the battlefield to eliminate the platoons with red icons above them until the next cut scene is activated.
- Afterwards, sprint down the path ahead in the direction of the green objective marker to reach the Redcoat firing squad on your left and defeat them using a variety of combination attacks.
- Eliminate the firing squad and continue sprinting towards the series of green objective markers that appear in the distance, then approach the next group of Redcoats behind the fence on your left and take them out with quick sword strikes.
- Continue towards the green objective markers to eliminate a third firing squad up the road ahead and reach Monmouth at the end of the path to complete this mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Grim Expectations (Bronze): Complete Sequence 10.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page