Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Battle of the Chesapeake
- Make your way to the next objective marker within the Frontier and interact with Faulkner on the docks to activate the Battle of the Chesapeake naval mission.
- Set your ship at full-sail to push towards the objective marker ahead in the distance and make a hard left turn in conjunction with the green bar on the mini-map, then circle around the enemy vessels and approach the friendly boats to protect them.
- Tighten the path of your circle around the opposing ships to move within attack range and open fire on them to start sinking the enemy vessels, then use the mini-map to locate and destroy the remaining targets.
- Stay close to your allies to both protect them and act asa team for the purpose of destroying the enemy vessels that surround you, then use full-sail to approach the next intended target and use half-sail to maintain accuracy while firing the cannons.
- Use your varied arsenal to destroy the surrounding enemy ships and use the available dodging maneuver to avoid taking damage from return fire.
- Follow the green path indicated on the mini-map to battle and destroy every last enemy vessel around you, then follow your ally into the next battle ahead and look for the orange glow of cannon fire to locate the Man-of-War.
- Steer your ship towards the Man-of-War to ram into its side and board the opposing vessel, then use counter-attacks and striking combos to defeat the enemies around you.
- Locate the ship’s captain by the red icon above his head and assassinate him to activate a short cut scene, then sprint across the deck in the direction of the next green objective marker ahead to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page