Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Lee’s Last Stand
- Head towards the main objective marker within the underground tunnels of New York to start the mission and activate a cut scene, then pull the guard into the well and climb out into the back alley area.
- Free-run across the rooftops above to approach the next objective marker and avoid being detected by the soldiers on the ground, then eliminate any guards you encounter by sneaking up behind them or firing an arrow.
- Continue in the direction of the objective marker to reach the signal tower and dive into the hay cart in front of its base, then wait for the enemy patrolling nearby to approach you and assassinate him to safely move out into the open.
- Climb up the side of the tower to reach the room at the top and light the signal flare to activate a cut scene, then stumble forward in the direction of the red icon ahead to encounter Haytham.
- Stand with your back to the surrounding barrels in the area and perform counter-throw maneuvers to kick Haytham through the objects, then execute this attack three times to defeat hi and complete this mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Difficult End (Bronze): Complete Sequence 11.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page