Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Laid to Rest
- Walk forward to pass through the cemetery ahead and approach the red objective marker to activate the next cut scene, then press the indicated button to execute a counter-attack and defeat the group of surrounding enemies in hand-to-hand combat.
- Pick up a rifle laying on the ground and use the mini-map to locate the next group of enemies, then open fire on the guard closest to you and reload your weapon before the impending battle.
- Take out as many enemies as you can with the rifle, then use melee attacks to finish off the rest of them and activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, sprint in the direction of the next green objective marker that appears and free-run across the rooftops ahead to reach the docks.
- Move to the right of the red area that appears on your mini-map and dive off the end of the pier to swim towards the green objective marker in the distance, then climb the pole located towards the right end of the ship on the side that’s facing you.
- Make your way up to the top of the pole, then climb to the right across the side of the ship and continue ascending as you move around the back corner.
- Continue climbing sideways across the top of the ship to move around the next corner ahead and descend along the railing of the next staircase below, then launch yourself backwards at the bottom and land on the boards in the corner behind you.
- Free-run across the poles protruding from the hull beside you and stop on the second one, then climb up to the window above and eavesdrop on the conversation happening inside until it concludes.
- Drop back onto the pole below to finish free-running across the side of the ship and jump to grab onto the next beam beside, then move along it to the right and stop at the last overhanging ledge with a bench on it.
- Wait for the guard patrolling nearby to walk over to the edge above and pull him into the water below, then climb up onto the the deck and turn right to eavesdrop on the conversation happening in the cabin.
- Finish listening to the conversation and wait for the Captain to exit the cabin to execute him from behind, then dive overboard to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page