Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
- Enter the Green Dragon Tavern to activate a cut scene, then follow Charles upstairs and make a right at the top around the second floor landing.
- Approach the man sitting at the table in the corner to activate another cut scene, then exit the tavern and walk over to the person on the fence in front of you to speak with Johnson’s associate.
- Press the indicated button to kill the lookout at the top of the hill and search the body for supplies, then climb up onto the cliff above and make your way forward around the stack of crates ahead to acquire a musket from the gun rack.
- Look down over the edge of the ridge on your left and use the musket to pick off one of the mercenaries guarding the front gate below, then move across the wooden walkway on the right and reload the rifle.
- Shoot one of the mercenaries conducting target practice ahead on your right and finish off the remaining enemies by using a series of melee strikes, then continue moving forward to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, aim one of your guns to shoot the wagon full of powder kegs beside the door ahead and enter the fort through the front entrance to search the scattered bodies for supplies.
- Move forward to approach the green on-screen objective marker and collect the chest sitting atop the bench on your right to activate a cut scene, then shoot the mercenary in the middle of the group ahead and turn left to eliminate another approaching enemy with a melee assault.
- Following the next cut scene, loot the nearby bodies and follow your allies out of the fort to head back in the direction of the tavern.
- Defeat the next wave of mercenaries that attack your group and continue moving towards the blue on-screen objective marker, then follow the dirt road around through the corn field and turn right at the edge of the crops to quickly eliminate another group of enemies.
- Pick up a musket laying on the ground and use it to pick off the pair of mercenaries stationed on the rooftop ahead, then continue moving forward along the road and eliminate the enemies that ambush you by the wooden fence.
- Shoot down another pair of mercenaries posted on the rooftop to the left of the covered wagon ahead, then climb the next building on your right and defeat two more enemies by using hand-to-hand combat.
- Drop off the house to the ground below and rejoin your allies to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page