Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – Mediterranean Traveler DLC Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Introduction
- San Donato
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Introduction
The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack includes six maps, three of which (the last three listed) are from Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. These maps include Jerusalem, Constantinople, Dyers, Siena, Florence and San Donato.
- Use places to hide to your advantage such as walking crowds, crowds who are having a conversation as well as haystacks, among others.
- use the compass to gauge the direction of people, as well as how close they are, depending on the size of the arrow.
- Be ready to stun to give yourself an advantage if you are being pursued, but you must be quick.
- Use smoke for defense, remember that if you’re on lower ground, like on the bottom of the stairs and some one is slightly above, the one on the bottom won’t be able to stun the other, but it works vice versa. So essentially if the bomb is at the person’s head level and lower, it will stun.
- Use the hang down position if you’re roof hopping since you can’t be stunned in this position. It’s also useful to survey the rooftops in this manner, as well as getting drop kills.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page