Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – Mediterranean Traveler DLC Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Introduction
- San Donato
- Imperial is a weird map, since there isn’t necessarily a central location it hovers around. While there is a central market of sorts, the map is layered with different tiers each connected by stairways.
- Parts of the map feel claustrophobic especially in certain alleyways. There are more wide open areas near the water and in the market area.
- There are still plenty of opportunities to nab aerial kills, but they are in the more congested parts of the map.
- Certain alleyways have plenty of chase breakers in close proximity to each other. The alleyways are also great places to set up traps and ambushes.
- It’s a bit hard to see the entirety of the map from a high vantage point, except for the open areas, so try to mostly stick to the ground since there are a lot of covered pathways to stay hidden.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page