Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – Mediterranean Traveler DLC Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Introduction
- San Donato
- The Florence map is centered around the high profile market in the main square. The buildings surrounding it frame the marketplace.
- If you’re on the rooftops, there are plenty of wires connecting each of the buildings for easier maneuverability. This can also lead to some good aerial kills since you have the advantage of the high ground.
- Take note of the chase-breakers that run through the main square in case you’re being pursued.
- If you prefer the outskirts of the map, there are some good places to hide within crowds for a more stealthy approach.
- Florence gives a pretty good view of the entire map if you’re hanging out on the rooftops, so if you want to stay hidden, taking the streets is the way to go to prevent the enemy from seeing you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page