Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Memoir Page Locations
Scattered through Constantinople are ten hidden Ishtak Pasha Memoir pages in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. They aren’t so hidden anymore, as all ten have been discovered. Find every memoir page, then stop by our text and video walkthrough for more information on unlocking 100% sync on every mission in Revelations. For more secrets, tips, hints, and guides, browse over to the cheats page.
Memoir Page Locations
- Imperial North District – Found on the roof of the large building in the southwest corner of the district. Search for a dome-like roof in the center of the building, the page is ontop of the small dome.
- Bayezid North District – Climb to the top of the tall spire, just northeast of the massive and unique structure in the southeast corner of the district.
- Constantine North District – Found in the central northern wall of the district. Follow the tall northern wall until you discover a cracked area near the top, you’ll need to climb to the roof of a building to jump in through the crack. Climb up and turn right, you’ll see some stairs leading to a deadend. The page is on the ground, up the stairs.
- Constantine North District – Found at the top of the spire near the very unique building in the northwest corner of the district.
- Constantine South District – Search the central western edge of the district. Stay on the ground, and look for a courtyard surrounded by building with a tunnel leading to a closed gate. Head into the tunnel and look right of the gate to find the page.
- Constantine South District – Find this page on the roof of the only building in the southern corner of the district, surrounded by open field.
- Arsenal Distrct – The page is inside a building against the tall stone walls, in the western corner of the district. Search for a small warehouse or barn, and walk inside, looking up. The page is on a beam, jump up to grap it.
- Bayezid South District – Find this page on the dome-shaped room of the large building in the southeastern corner, just north of the dock. Search the roof of the unique building, you can’t miss it.
- Imperial North District – Just south of the Topkapi wall, you’ll be able to spot a very large structure in the southeast corner of this district. Climb up the north eastern spire, from the large unique structure, to find the page at the very top.
- Galata District – Find the page at the large circular tower in the northern central section of the district. Climb to the very top of the tower to find the page.