ASTRO Gaming Reintroduces Silver Edition A30 Cross-Gaming Headset
ASTRO Gaming reintroduced the Silver Edition of its popular ASTRO A30 Cross-Gaming Headset. Previously available in black and white, the new Silver Edition features a lightweight design and delivers tournament-level audio quality and crystal-clear voice communication for music, movies and games across all types of digital entertainment devices, including gaming consoles, PCs and mobile devices.
- Award-Winning ASTRO Gaming Sound and Voice Communication: The ASTRO A30 uses the same ASTRO Audio DNA developed for the critically-acclaimed A40 pro gaming headset.
- Dual Mic System: The removable boom mic provides perfect voice communication for tournament or home play, while the in-line mic allows for on-the-go phone conversations or internet chatting through handheld devices.
- Comfortable, Lightweight On-Ear Design: The ASTRO A30s are designed to be used outside in the real world, with noise-reducing closed backs and a street-smart, customizable design.
- Interchangeable Speaker Tags: As with the original A40 design, the ASTRO A30 headset features removable and customizable speaker tags that can be designed online to create a unique look for teams, clans, guilds or simply for pure personal expression.
- Ballistic Nylon Travel Case: The A30s come standard with a backpack friendly, protective case for traveling to tournaments or a friend’s house.
- ASTRO MixAmp Compatible: The ASTRO A30 headset is fully compatible with the ASTRO MixAmp system, which allows for full voice communication features across gaming consoles and personal computers.
- Cross-Gaming Cabling Included: The ASTRO A30 ships with three length appropriate audio cables standard to enable the headset’s superior audio across mobile, PC and gaming consoles.
- Apple Compatible: The ASTRO A30 is the perfect compliment to your Apple products, working natively with Macbooks, iPhones, iPads and iPods.
I’ve often found myself wanting to plug a console gaming peripheral into my PC, or a PC peripheral into my cell phone — driving down to RadioShack to find the proper converter jacks is always a hassle. A headset that comes equipped with cross-gaming cabling is a product clearly designed with gamers in mind.
For pricing information, visit the official website.