Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Press the indicated button to launch your first attack against Augus, then follow the on-screen prompt to grow extra arms and begin the battle.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Shut Up, Augus! (15 points): Interrupt your former master’s monologue.
- Charge towards Augus and encircle him at a distance, as he goes into a flurry of combination strikes, without taking damage.
- Wait for Augus to make his last strike and hold it for a few seconds, then rush in towards him and unleash a flurry of combination attacks until you must retreat from a follow-up assault.
- Press the indicated buttons to counter Augus’ charging attack and knock him to the ground, then run over to his fallen body and continue striking it repeatedly.
- Continue dodging or countering Augus’ striking assaults and hitting him with combinations of your own, then deliver a Burst attack when the meter is full to exchange blows with this boss.
- Tap the indicated button furiously to trade punches with Augus and fill your Burst meter, then execute this special attack to finally make contact with the boss’ face and activate a cut scene in which your opponent pulls a magical sword.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to block the sword attack and raise a mountain beside you, then run towards Augus and either jump over the shockwave on the ground or navigate between the vertical beams of light.
- When you reach Augus’ position, unload a series of combo attacks on him and retreat before he strikes with the sword again.
- If Augus raises the sword straight above his head, press the indicated button to counter-attack the next strike and deliver a blow of your own.
- Repeat the previously line of attack until your burst meter is full, then activate this special maneuver to connect with another significant blow against Augus and activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated buttons to catch the approaching blade and slow your rate of acceleration until being launched into space towards Earth, then follow the on-screen prompts to fill your Burst meter and use the special attack to break the sword.
- Use the indicated controls to catch the sword in your teeth and defeat Augus with it, then follow the on-screen prompt to charge after the Gohma Striker and complete this episode.
Episode 11.5: Forging Ahead
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page