Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Move forward to follow the young girl ahead up the steps and activate a cut scene in which you encounter Olga, then attack the smaller guard with kicking combos and dodge projectile attacks.
- Once the first wave of enemies has been cleared out, focus your combos on the largest guard to knock him across the area until your Burst meter is full.
- Use a Burst attack to defeat the enormous guard and activate a cut scene in which the entire village is destroyed, then press the indicated buttons to attack the ships above with your new set of demonic arms.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Heads Will Roll (15 points) Completely lose it in Episode 12.
- Use the crosshairs to target the multiple stagecraft and smaller vessels, then blow them out of the sky with a large beam of rapid fire and continue doing so until the Burst meter is full.
- Execute a Burst attack to unleash an energy cloud above the ships, then continue targeting and using rapid fire to destroy the vessels that descend towards you.
- Eliminate the crafts above until your meter is full again and use a Burst attack to force the enemy into retreat, then tap the indicated button to continue firing upon them and complete this part of the game.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Rebirth (10 points) Complete Part II: Rebirth.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page