Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
PART 3: KARMA
Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Achievement /Trophy Unlocked: Rebel with a Cause (15 points) Do what you think is right in Episode 13.
- Eliminate the enemies to fight your way across the bridge ahead and fill your Burst meter, then use the special attack to clear out the remaining guards and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, use rapid fire to take out the enemies flying above as you run around the rim of the area.
- When you reach the opposite wall, press the indicated button to smash your way through it and continue running through the tunnel.
- Open fire on the vehicles that appear ahead of you and jump over the red lasers across the road, then press the indicated button to dodge the axes and toss the remaining transport through the next wall.
- Eliminate the first wave of enemies to encounter the larger guard and strike him repeatedly with combos and counter-attacks, then use a Burst maneuver to toss your opponent through the obstacles ahead and press the indicated button to launch into outer space.
- While running forward, use rapid fire to knock down the doors blocking your path and press the indicated button to dive off the edge of the platform.
- Hit the target points below with rapid fire as you fall towards the spacecraft beneath you and land on the next platform, then blast through the door ahead and jump or sidestep the multiple laser grids in your path.
- Use rapid fire to take out the flying enemies above and use counter-attacks to throw rockets back at the largest threat, then exit into the outside area and continue fending off the hovering opponents to the left.
- Shoot down the next doorway ahead to enter the inner room, then continue running up and over the hill to activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to launch yourself upwards and fend off the laser fire, then execute two Burst attacks to deactivate the blue energy beam and complete the episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page