Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Press the indicated button to dive off the platform and open fire on the flying enemies as you fall towards earth, then execute a Burst attack to rocket through a large creature and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, press the indicated button to begin battle with the Gohma and jump to dodge its various trunk or fireball strikes.
- Wait for the elephant to slam its trunk into the center of the ground and lay it flat for a moment, then strike the appendage with various combo attacks and counter attack the attempted stomp.
- Repeat the previous assault until you fill your Burst meter, then use the special attack to defeat the Gohma and press the indicated buttons to fend off the swarm of Howlers.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue fighting off the Gohmas and complete the episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page