Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 15: A New Cause
- Press the indicated button to begin the battle with Yasha, then alternate between attacking from afar with projectile strikes and defending yourself melee combos when the opponent moves in for a close assault.
- To safely inflict damage upon Asura, complete one successful combo assault and then jump around him to avoid the follow-up attack.
- Move from side to side and jump repeatedly when Asuara unleashes a wave of fireballs in your direction, then continue using combo strikes to knock the enemy to the ground and press the indicated button to deliver a special attack.
- When Asura covers his body in flames and launches straight up into the air, press the indicated button to counter-attack and toss him aside.
- Continue striking Asura in this way until you can use a Burst assault to score your first knock down, then press the indicated buttons to dodge the follow-up attacks and enter the next stage of battle.
- Keep your distance from Asura as you did before and jump repeatedly to dodge his various attacks, then return to filling your meter with combo strikes and eliminate Asura for good with a series of Burst maneuvers to complete this episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page