Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Press the indicated button to launch into the air and enter the next battle, then begin assaulting the wave of enemies in front of you with combination strikes, counter-attacks and rapid fire projectiles.
- When the larger guards appear, continue attacking and counter-attacking until a cut scene activates in which Asura enters the temple.
- Take out the next wave of guards with combo attacks to fill your Burst gauge and activate another cut scene, then use this special maneuver to enter the next room ahead and join up with Yasha.
- Press the indicated button to grab Yasha and encounter Deus, then press the indicated buttons to make your attack and then pause it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to increase your rage and sprout extra arms, then press the indicated button to slam the ground and start the battle.
- Jump or run sideways to avoid the white circles that appear on the ground, then wait for Yasha to attack Deus before joining him be delivering a few combos of your own.
- Continue moving sideways to avoid the storms of electricity and reach Deus so that you can strike him at close range.
- When Deus teleports all the way across the room, use a counter-attack to grab one of the lightning bolts out of the air and throw it back at the enemy to knock him down.
- Charge towards Deus’ fallen body and sidestep and lightning storms that come your way, then attack the boss when you reach him at close range and continue inflicting damage.
- Repeat the assault tactics above until your Burst gauge is full, then use this special attack to attempt a final strike on Deus that immediately fails.
- Press the indicated buttons to return to the fight and inflict damage on Deus with the assistance of Yasha, then follow the on-screen prompt to uppercut the enemy into the ceiling and activate a cut scene.
- Use your crosshairs to target the multiple weakness points on the fleet of stagecraft and begin attacking them with flurries of rapid fire until you reach the last ship, then use a Burst attack to launch Asura into outer space and activate a cut scene.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to dodge the pursuing missiles and blow them out of the sky, then press the indicated buttons to unleash one of Asura’s rage attacks and dodge a much larger beam of blue light.
- Target the smaller vessels to destroy them with rapid fire and watch the blue circles emitting from Deus to avoid the paths of the laser fire, then use Burst attack to begin vigorously punching the enormous enemy’s chest.
- Tap the indicated button to escape the large clapping hands and complete this episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page