Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 18: The Breaking Point
- Charge towards the boss and begin unloading continuous combination attacks upon him, ignoring any damage you take in the process and using the double team advantage with Yasha.
- If the enemy slowly raises up his arms, roll away at a distance to evade the ground pound and then go right back into striking the boss with combinations.
- When the boss jumps into the air offscreen, press the indicated button to counter-attack and throw the enemy across the platform.
- Charge towards the boss and jump over the red circles on the ground to evade the fire attacks, then sidestep the enemy when he flies towards you and continue your assault with combination strikes.
- When the enemy shoots lasers from his hands and spins in a circle, jump over each of the beams as they come around.
- Continue assaulting the boss with combination, counter and special strikes to fill your gauge, then use a Burst attack to attempt a final blow and tap the indicated button to fight back against the firestorm.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to strike with Yasha and press the indicated buttons to continue the assault Asura, then use a Burst attack to complete the game.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page