Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
PART 1: THE SUFFERING
Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- After the cut scene, learn the controls for locking-on to targets and blasting them to pieces with rapid-fire until another cut scene is activated.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to dive into battle with the enormous space monster and eliminate it, then continue your descent towards earth and open fire on the targets below.
- Press the indicated button to activate another cut scene and follow the on-screen instructions to cause a massive collision, then continue locking-on and destroying the enemy threats around you.
- During the next series of cut scenes, rapidly tap the indicated button to cause the enormous space monster to implode.
- Continue opening fire on the targets below as you approach Earth’s atmosphere, then press the indicated buttons to go into a rage attack that will destroy the enemy obstacle in your path.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Anger Management (15 points) : Activate Burst for the first time in Episode 1.
- After the extended cut scene, open fire on the projectiles below and take out the smaller enemies that fly into your path until another cut scene is activated.
- Press the indicated buttons in the next two scenes to encounter Yasha and then dodge the Vlitra’s massive spray of red projectiles.
- After another cut scene, press the indicated buttons to sprout a serious of additional arms from Asura’s back and dodge a second flurry of red projectiles.
- Continue your descent towards the creatures open mouth and use rapid fire to blast away the oncoming red projectiles, then learn and utilize the Air Dash ability to sidestep the larger blasts that come next.
- Use rapid fire to continuously spray Vlitra with bullets as you fall, then press the indicated buttons to perform a rage attack and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page