Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Lock onto the nearest target and follow the on-screen instructions to try out your melee attacks and defensive maneuvers.
- Jump from enemy to enemy and perform a series of attacks that keeps them at bay or throws them across the room completely. Use your heavy strike to clear out enemies in the near vicinity, should you find yourself surrounded.
- Continue fighting your way towards the larger enemy at the top of the steps until a cut scene is activated in which you are dog-piled by guards, then press the indicated buttons to break free from their hold.
- After another cut scene, block the enemy’s initial charging attack and jump behind his back when he comes to a stop to unleash an assault of your own.
- Knock the enemy to the ground and move in to assault him at close-range, then dodge his next series of attacks and put him down again with a charge attack.
- Approach the enemy and press the indicated button to issue a devastating strike, then back away at a distance from the large guard and wait for him to fire a projectile in your direction.
- Press the indicated button to catch the slow-moving projectile and throw it back at him, then approach the fallen enemy and hit him with a series of combos to activate a cut scene.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to deliver a final blow to the large guard and continue the extended cut-scene to complete the episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page