Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Press the indicated button to begin climbing up the column and continue the cut scene, then follow the tutorial’s instructions to fend off the waves of enemies with combo attacks, heavy attacks, dash attacks, dive attacks and special attacks.
- When the new larger enemy appears follow the on-screen instructions to take a hit and recover from it, then use evasive and countering maneuvers to defeat him.
- Follow the tutorial to lock-on to each of the multiple flying enemies that appear, then use rapid fire to defeat them one at a time and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards,use rapid fire to aim and destroy the boulders being thrown down at you or just side-step them completely until another cut scene begins in which you must face off with your master.
- Hit your master with a heavy attack to throw him to the ground, then back away at a distance and use rapid fire against the warrior to fill your Unlimited Gauge.
- Once the gauge is full, activate this special ability and unleash a flurry of combination heavy strikes on your master.
- Move in at close-range and continue hitting your master with a series of combos until your Burst Gauge catches fire, then activate this special ability to activate a cut scene and press the indicated button at the synchronized moment with Asura to deliver a resounding blow.
- After the next series of cut scenes, back away from the cluster of guards and focus your sights on hitting the flying enemies with rapid fire while batting away the approaching ground threats.
- Fend off the ground enemies until you can take out the flying ones, then shift your attention back to the remaining guards and use your combination attacks to clear them out.
- Repeat the previous assault on the next waves of enemies and fill your Burst Gauge, then use this special attack to eliminate the remaining threats and activate a cut scene.
- During the next series of cut scenes, press the indicated buttons to furiously continue climbing your way up the column and unleash a massive blast of energy when prompted to complete this episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page