Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Move left along the road and down the set of nearby steps to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a Gohma Howler, then lock onto the enemies one at a time to use combos that end with pound attacks and counter maneuvers.
- Defeat the wave of Howlers to activate a cut scene in which you encounter the Purification Troop Captain, then take out his underlings and the remaining Howlers.
- Target the Troop Captain from a distance and unload a barrage of projectile attacks to avoid his swinging sword, then wait for him to come charging at you and execute a counter maneuver to drain the enemy’s health substantially.
- Once you have knocked the Captain to the ground, move in close and continue the assault with a series of combos until the enemy returns to his feet.
- Hit the Captain with a follow-up burst of melee strikes, but be sure to jump away whenever the enemy rears back with his sword. Once your Burst meter is full, unleash this attack to win the fight.
- During the next cut scene, press the indicated buttons to dodge the falling objects and encounter the Redemption Troop Major.
- Use a counter-attack when the Major charges towards you at the beginning of the next battle to inflict substantial damage, then focus your energies on eliminating the smaller surrounding troops.
- Keep an eye on the Major as you fend off his swarm of troops and use another counter measure when he charges again or jumps into the air, then continue this line of attack and you can finish him off with a Burst assault to activate a cut scene in which you encounter Wyzen.
- Press the indicated button to shut Wyzen up and begin the battle at hands, then dodge his first charge and open fire on his back with projectile attacks.
- Trophy / Achievement Unlocked: Shut Up, Wyzen! (Bronze): Interrupt Wyzen’s monologue.
- Jump out of the way of the yellow ball of light he sends your way, then continue firing upon him and avoiding these two attacks.
- When Wizen rises into the air, use the counter-attack button to catch the projectiles he fires at you and throw them back in his direction.
- After knocking Wyzen to the ground, approach him at close distance to issue a flurry of combination strikes and increase your Burst meter.
- Continue attacking and dodging Wyzen as previously advised until you can hit him with a Burst maneuver that will send this boss flying off the edge of the nearby cliff and activate a cuts scene that completes the episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page