Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Press the indicated button to slow your tumbling body down to a stop and enter into battle with Wyzen again, then drag the crosshairs over as many target as you can and unleash a powerful blast of rapid fire.
- Use jumps and sidesteps to dodge the yellow balls of light thrown your way, continue targeting and firing upon Wyzen’s body parts as you approach his feet to activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to dodge Wyzen’s falling fist and reach the rocky platform above, then follow the on-screen prompt to jump from boulder to boulder and launch yourself into the air for another falling attack.
- Target the multiple points on Wyzen below and open fire with your rapid blasts, then dodge the yellow balls of light as you approach the boss’ head and unleash a Burst strike before making contact.
- During the next cut scene, follow the on-screen prompts to punch Wyzen in the face and get stomped into the ground by Wyzen.
- Press the indicated button to shut Wyzen up and tap it repeatedly to use another Burst attack that allows your six arms to grow, then use rapid fire to attack the ship flying above and catch the rocket projectiles that come your way.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: The Six-Armed Man (15 Points) Grow a few extra limbs in Episode 5.
- Continue firing upon the craft, dodging its laser blasts, tossing rockets into it and eliminating the enemies that drop down beside you. When the meter is full, unleash a Burst attack to down the starship for good.
- Press the indicated button to begin racing towards the crash site with Wyzen, then target the various points of his body to unleash a series of rapid fire blasts upon him and jump forward to evade the light balls coming your way.
- Continue using rapid fire and throwing rockets at Wyzen until you can use a Burst attack to launch yourself towards him, then press and repeatedly tap the indicated buttons to win the final exchange of combat strikes by launching the boss into space.
- After an extended cut scene in which you encounter Gongen Wyzen, press the indicated buttons to prepare to catch the giant’s finger and push up against it to activate a flashback.
- Tap the indicated buttons to begin unleashing a final flurry of strikes against Wyzen’s finger and spin the control stick to activate your Burst meter, then use your special attack to defeat the boss and complete this episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page