Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- Episode 12: Gods of Death
- Episode 13: Cause and Effect
- Episode 14: Gods and Men
- Episode 15: A New Cause
- Episode 16: Power Struggle
- Episode 17: Clay Feet
- Episode 18: The Breaking Point
Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Press the indicated buttons to break free from the rocks and continue the cut scene, then move forward to fight your way through the howlers ahead and enter the cave to chase down the one carrying Mithra.
- Attack the howler you’re pursuit of with rapid fire and doge the fireballs by jumping or sidestepping them, then strike the enemy when you’re right on top of him to deliver a series of combos.
- Continue attacking the howler in this way until you can use a Burst attack to knock the enemy off the cliff, then press the indicated button to rescue Mithra and continue the cut scene in which you encounter a Gohma Squasher.
- Target the squasher’s head and attack with rapid fire until the monster charges towards you, then run sideways to avoid being trampled and continue shooting the enemy.
- Jump or sidestep to avoid the fireballs shot from the squasher’s mouth and avoid the red circles on the ground when the monster launches fireballs from its shell.
- During either of the squasher’s fireball attacks, make your way over to the monster while avoiding the meteorites and strike it with a variety of combo blows.
- When the squashers lays flat on the ground and begins spinning in circles, retreat as quickly as possible to a distance outside of monster’s current attack zone.
- If you are able to knock the squasher’s legs out from under it during a melee combo assault, run around to the creature’s head and press the indicated button to execute a special attack.
- Continue the previous line of assault until you can use a Burst attack to defeat the squasher and activate a cut scene in which you encounter Kalrow, then press the indicated buttons to attack the hologram and rescue Mithra.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Shut Up, Kalrow! (15 points): Interrupt the old one’s monologue.
- Attack the smaller enemies first and wait for the large mechanical guard to jump straight into the air, then press the indicated button to counter-attack and throw your opponent to the ground.
- Run over to the fallen enemy to deliver a series of melee combination, then attack the remaining smaller guards until you need to counter-attack the larger one from charging or dropping on top of you again.
- Continue knocking the large guard to the ground and hitting him with melee combos until your Burst meter is full, then use this special attack to defeat the mechanical enemy and activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated buttons to torture the remaining guard, then follow the on-screen prompt to grab the girl’s hand and complete the episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page