Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Moving On
- Bandits and Cloakwood
- Baldur’s Gate
- Return to Candlekeep
- The Big Bad
- Welcome to a town in trouble. Will a bounty hunter try to attack you in this inn? Of course one will. Sell your crap, rest up, restock, etc, then go talk to the Mayor. He will tell you about the trouble in the mines nearby, and ask you to go investigate.
- The mines are to the southeast of the town, and talk to the foreman and then the guards to be given permission to enter the mines. Talk to the miners for details and flavor text.
- Descend into the minds. You’re needed on the fourth level, but there will be encounters along the way. Be aware of traps on the third level and activate a thief or rogue to disarm them.
- Level four is home to a nasty cleric, who is, of course, the source of most of the Nashkel troubles. He’ll need to be put down. Loot a holy symbol from his body after he’s toast. In the cleric’s room you’ll find a chest with letters from his boss, indicating a bigger conspiracy. Of course.
- Head on back to Nashkel to collect your reward from the Mayor.