Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Moving On
- Bandits and Cloakwood
- Baldur’s Gate
- Return to Candlekeep
- The Big Bad
Return to Candlekeep
- After you left the fortress, you were barred until you returned with a rare book for the library. Ta-da!
- Enter the keep, then enter the library. A guy on the second floor will offer you a prize and ask you to attack an old friend of Glorion’s. They’re on the third floor, and if you don’t do it, they won’t attack you either.
- Instead, head up to the fifth floor and a guy will tell you to look for Glorion’s room. It’s the third room from the bottom left corner.
- Head up for the sixth floor, and there will be a whole thing. You’ll eventually wind up in some catacombs. Beware, there are some very tricksy folks down here, so don’t let yourself be taken in.
- There are two Greater Basilisks guarding the exit. They can be defeated with a protection from petrification spell.
- When you exit, you’ll find that you’re back at Candlekeep, which means you’ve been bouncing all over the map. And you have to head back to Baldur’s Gate. Of course.