Batman: Arkham City Amusement Mile Riddle Guide
Located in Arkham City are hundreds of Riddler Trophies, designed specifically to make your life miserable as you hunt down each and every one. These trophies also unlock unique content like new challenge maps, concept art, and interview tapes. Finding enough continues the Riddler’s side-mission in Arkham City, and gets Batman one step closer to capturing him.
Important Note: For every location, the easiest way to discover the locations for every Riddler Trophy / Riddle is to locate Riddler Informants and interrogate them.
Amusement Mile Riddle Guide
- Scan the Krank Co. Toys neon sign, south of the GCPD building.
- Perch on the building south of Poison Ivy’s hideout, and look down at the water for a metal container in the water.
- Find a good place to look northeast towards the island in the distance. Scan it, it’s Arkham Asylum.
- The neon hidden question mark puzzle is tricky this time. Turn on Detective Mode and glide to a building south of the casino, looking for a generator. Hit the generator with the REC to lower a shutter containing part of the neon question mark. Grapple to a billboard across the street and line up the parts, then scan.
- Ontop of the raised bridge over the port, you’ll find some hay near some crows. Scan the hay for Scarecrow’s mask.
- Scan the batsignal, located on the GCPD building’s rooftop.
- Look for a vent on the eastern wall of the casino. Land on it to get a good view of the Flying Graysons’ poster and scan it.
- Underneath the GCPD building is a parking garage. You’ll have to kick down the wooden walls and glide to get inside. Then use the Line Launcher to cross a patch of water. To your right you’ll spot a special parking space, reserved, scan it.
- Everywhere you go in Amusement Mile, you’ll see the burning Olympus Building. Scan the huge Olympus statue to solve a riddle.