Batman: Arkham City Amusement Mile Riddler Trophy Guide
Want more high-quality Batman: Arkham City video coverage of cheats, secrets, and collectibles? Download the Game Front walkthrough app for free and enjoy daily cheats, guides, and secrets.
Located in Arkham City are hundreds of Riddler Trophies, designed specifically to make your life miserable as you hunt down each and every one. These trophies also unlock unique content like new challenge maps, concept art, and interview tapes. Finding enough continues the Riddler’s side-mission in Arkham City, and gets Batman one step closer to capturing him.
Important Note: For every location, the easiest way to discover the locations for every Riddler Trophy / Riddle is to locate Riddler Informants and interrogate them.
Amusement Mile Riddler Trophy Guide
- Just west of Poison Ivy’s hideout, you can spot a TYGER door in an alcove built into the giant security wall. Use the Freeze Blast to create a platform to stand on. Then use the Disruptor to shut down the TYGER turret. Use the batclaw on the metal rings to reel yourself in and take the trophy.
- South of the previous trophy, look on the casino roof for a weak wooden wall. Punch it down and take the trophy.
- Attached to Ivy’s hangout is another submerged building. Use the Explosive Gel to destroy the weak wall blocking the shack.
- South of the casino, you can spot six question mark switches in an alley. Set Explosive Gel on the bottom three, then climb up and look down at the remaining switches. Use the quick Batarang ability to throw three fast Batarangs, then immediately set off the explosive gel.
- On the destroyed highway leading towards the GCPD building, you’ll be able to find several question mark switches. Use the Remote Batarang while standing on the pressure plate to hit them all, you’ll have to be quick to unlock the trophy cage.
- Northwest of the GCPD building you’ll see a trophy inside a suspended cage over water. Glide from the GCPD building to land on the pressure pad, then immediately use the grappling hook to get access to the trophy.
- North of the GCPD building you’ll see three question mark switches above the water. They’re inactive until you step on a pressude pad. Use the Freeze Blast to make a platform, then set Explosive Gel on all three switches. Return to the pressure pad to activate the switches, then set off your explosives.
- On the roof of the nearby building, you’ll find a very easy Riddler trophy. Just stand on the pressure pad and use the Batclaw to take the trophy.
- On the top of the casino, you’ll find another trophy inside a cage. It switches positions, moving up and down. Just slide underneath the cage and take the trophy while it’s positioned down.
- At the entrance of the casino you’ll find a cage with a pressure pad opposite. Step on the pressure pad and use the Line Launcher to kick through some wooden walls and reach the trophy.
- West of the casino, you’ll spot a trophy cage with a nearby pressure pad. Grapple up to the highest nearby building to spot the top of the three pressure plates. The goal is to hit all three without touching the ground. Start at the top and move one level down each, gliding to each. Once all three are activated, the cage will open.
- Near the previous trophy, on the wall, you’ll find a generator puzzle. Use the REC to push the Riddler ball towards the green light.
- Under the GCPD building is a parking lot that isn’t so easy to access. Look at the north wall for a wooden wall, you’ll need to glide into it to get inside.
- Another access to the GCPD is the front entrance blocked by a shutter. Use the REC on the generator, slide under, and use Explosive Gel on a weak wall down the road.
- Look for the radio tower from the toy warehouse. Use detective vision to spot this trophy just laying out in the open, ready to take.
- Another Riddler ball generator puzzle is on the Prawn Shack building. Just use the REC to navigate the green riddler ball to the neon green cage opening.
- East of the burning Olympus building is a pressure pad alternating between red and green. Step on it while it’s green to open the trophy cage.
- From the Olympus Building, search for a weak wooden wall with detective vision. Glide into the wall and kick it down to find an easy trophy.
- West of the GCPD building, search the roofs for a Security Panel attached to a shack. Hack it to open the gate and get the trophy.
- Search the rooftops southwest of the Olympus Building to find three pressure plates near a trophy cage. Walk over all three plates to open the cage — just don’t touch the ground while walking over them.
- Search the southwest most edge of Amusement Mile to find a cage maze filled with mines. Use the upgraded Disruptor to clear away the two mines you need to get through the maze. Just stand on top of the cage and plan your path from there before setting off any mines.
- Along the wall of the Krank Co. Toys company, you’ll find a series of five unactivated question mark switches. Prepare your batarang and step on the pressure plate. The question marks will light up in order, you have to copy their sequence once they finish. From left to right, the first sequence is; 1, 3, 5, 2, 4. The second sequence is; 4, 3, 1, 5, 2. The third sequence is; 3, 5, 2, 1, 4. Get the correct order to open the trophy cage.
- On the roof of Krank Co. Toys, you’ll find a vent riddler puzzle. Throw a Remote Batarange into the vent as the flaps open and hit the first question mark switch to deactivate the flaps. Then navigate another Remote Batarange left through the vent to, braking carefully, to hit the second switch.
- From the GCPD building gargoyles, use Detective Vision to spot a cage enclosed with red pressure plates. Glide towards the cage and over the red pressure plates to keep the trophy cage open.
- Southeast of the GCPD building you’ll spot some metal rings close to the water. Use the Freeze Blast to make a platform, jump down, and use the Batclaw to navigate towards a nearby Security Panel. Hack it to get another trophy.
- Under the stairs off from the main entrance into the GCPD building is a locked little room. Move to a building west to look in through a window and use the range amplified Cryptographic Sequencer to open the door inside and take the trophy.
- Behind the GCPD building, jump to the floating flotsam and look towards the building itself. Use the Batclaw to grab the hanging trophy.
- In front of the GCPD building is a set of stairs, crawl underneath through an opening to find this trophy.
- Inside the GCPD building itself, look outside one of the cells for a Security Panel. Hack it and use Explosive Gel on the weak wall to access a trophy.
- An easy trophy is on the desk inside the morgue. Either use the back entrance, or use the Freeze Blast to shut off the steam valves and slide under the low gate.
- The toughest trophy in the GCPD building is left of the entrance, down the hallway. The get inside the cell, you’ll need to hit the fusebox with an electrified Remote Batarang. The only electricity available is down by the morgue. Throw a Remote Batarange, navigate under the low gate, and fly through the electricity. Turn around, fly back under the gate, and towards the cell. In the top corner there is an opening large enough for your Batarang. Fly in and hit the fuse box to open the door.
- Above the main hallway are three pressure pads. Use the Line Launcher to hit all three without touching the ground.
- Inside the Krank Co. Toys company, look behind the reception window at the desk beyond. Use the Batclaw to snatch this trophy.
- Search the large northernmost crane for a generator. Hit it with your REC to make the crane raise it’s hook with a trophy attached out of the water. Use the Batclaw to grab the trophy.
- In the water south of Krank Co. Toys are three pressure pads in separate cages. You need to hit all three without touching the ground. Start at one and use the grapple to pull yourself up, then use the grapple boost to continue flying. Swing around and dive onto each of the next two pressure pads. Hit all three without touching the ground.
- Over the port, you’ll find a trophy at the bottom of the drawbridge. Jump down to a boat and throw the Freeze Blast as close to directly underneath the trophy as possible. Glide over to the ice platform, then use the Batclaw to grab the trophy.
- Searching west from the raising bridge you’ll find a trophy with three required pressure pads. Instead of not touching the ground, you’ll just be timed. Hit all three pressure pads before time runs out to access the trophy.