Batman: Arkham City Calendar Man Easter Egg
Beneath Harvey Dent’s headquarters, set up in the old courthouse inside Arkham City, you’ll find a special little man, still locked away where he can’t hurt anyone. If you’ve read one of Batman’s most influential works “The Long Halloween” then you’ll know him right away. It’s the Calendar Man, and he has some special stories to tell Batman, but only on unique dates of the year. You can wait all year to hear these stories, or take the easier route and listen to them all in a day.
Keep scrolling to learn more about the mysterious Calendar Man, or drop by Game Front’s huge text and video walkthrough covering Batman: Arkham City. For all the extra information on Arkham City we have collected in one place, drop by the cheats page.
WARNING: To get this achievement — Make sure you check and follow the dates listed on the calendar near Calendar Mans’ cell. You’ll also want to leave the room and return to autosave between each story.
Calendar Man Easter Egg
- Find Calendar Man in the basement of the Courthouse, you’ll visit early in the game to save Catwoman from Two-Face. Leave the courtroom and follow the hallway to the exit. Before leaving you can find stairs leading down into the holding cells.
- Search the holding cells, and you’ll spot the Calendar Man. Talk to him and he’ll tell you stories on special days of the year.
- Luckily the dates are circled on a large calendar on the wall, just outside Calendar Man’s cell. To hear every story, change your system’s date to these days of the year:
- New Year’s Day: January 1st
- Valentine’s Day: February 14th
- St. Patrick’s Day: March 17th
- April Fool’s Day: April 1st
- Mother’s Day: May 13th
- Father’s Day: June 17th
- Independence Day: July 4th
- Feast of St. Roch: August 16th
- Labor Day: September 5th
- Halloween: October 31st
- Thankgiving: November 24th
- Christmas: December 25th