Batman: Arkham City Gotham Base Jumper Achievement / Trophy Guide
The Dark Knight’s fancy gliding cape helps you traverse Arkham City’s explorable prison, and look pretty good doing it. There are even achievements / trophies attached to the gliding mechanic, and some aren’t so easy. Take the Gotham Base Jumper, requiring the player to hang in the air for a full minute without touching the ground. Not even the world’s greatest detective can solve this conundrum. Scroll down to get a quick and dirty explanation for the easiest method to obtain this unlockable.
For more information on the world’s biggest Batman game, check out our complete video and text walkthrough. If you’re looking for extra special coverage, browse to the cheats page for a list of every page we have concerning Batman: Arkham City.
Gotham Base Jumper Achievement / Trophy Guide
- After completing the main campaign, you’ll gain access to the restricted area at the center of Arkham City.
- From there, you’ll be able to climb Wonder Tower. The tower is the tallest point in Arkham City, making it the easiest spot to start this achievement.
- Jump off the tower and glide towards the Church. Eventually, you’ll hit the invisible barrier between Arkham City and the restricted zone, and Batman will automatically turn around.
- To keep Batman airborne, just turn around to hit this invisible barrier again to automatically turn around, lifting Batman up to keep his glide going.
- If you keep turning and hitting the barrier, you’ll always be up in the air, and will unlock this achievement / trophy in a minute flat. Easy!