Batman: Arkham City Park Row Riddle Guide
Located in Arkham City are hundreds of Riddler Trophies, designed specifically to make your life miserable as you hunt down each and every one. These trophies also unlock unique content like new challenge maps, concept art, and interview tapes. Finding enough continues the Riddler’s side-mission in Arkham City, and gets Batman one step closer to capturing him.
Important Note: For every location, the easiest way to discover the locations for every Riddler Trophy / Riddle is to locate Riddler Informants and interrogate them.
Park Row Riddle Guide
- West of the Courthouse, down the mainstreet, find the TYGER Confiscated Goods Vault door in the prison wall.
- Down the street from the confiscated goods vault, on the same street, you’ll find the plant shop Baudelaire.
- Right of the Monarch Theater, you can find the Crime Alley sign.
- On the top of the Ace Chemicals Building, scan the large neon sign.
- Outside the Monarch Theater, scan the huge poster of Basil Karlo’s movie “The Terror”.
- Inside the Church, look on a desk in a small alcove just off from the main entrance hallway. Zoom in on the picture of Cash and his family.
- Outside the Political Prisoner camp, look for the wrecked bridge down the street from the church. A blocked gate is covered in warning signs, scan them.
- South of the courthouse, run down the small street and look for Hugo Strange’s psychiatric practice.
- After completing the Mad Hatter’s side mission, you’ll be able to access his small tea room. Scan the book on the table.
- In the Courthouse basement, scan the Calendar Man inside his cell.
- Scan Catwoman’s apartment window.
- Inside the Courthouse, scan Two-Face’s guns on the judge’s desk in the main courtroom.
- West of the Courthouse, down the street, you can find Harvey Dent’s campain headquarters.
- Grapple to the pole on the front of the courthouse and look forward with detective mode to spot the neon hidden Riddler question mark. Line up the dot and scan.