Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
1. After the cut-scene, the trapped ninja woman will cut herself and leave a blood trail. Press “L2″ to enter detective mode and scan the blood right below you with “X”. Oracle will give you a call and Batman will say that he’ll have to go after the League of Assassins.
2. After the scan, head up the stairs to your right and you’ll see the drops of blood left by the assassin. Keep following the trail that will lead outside to the double doors. When you exit, the trail moves left, so keep following it. The trail will lead up to the elevated subway stairs. There will be 3 enemies in the vicinity. Take them out.
3. The blood trail will continue above the elevated subway tunnel. Keep following it, to the balcony. On a side note, if you look closely before the cowl auto-analyzes the blood samples, there’s a small white light that indicates the path to follow as well, for points that aren’t analyzed yet. Drop from the balcony onto some glass panels then grapple yourself up to another balcony.
4. When you reach the top of the balcony, a lot of samples will light up. Keep following the trail through the open gate ahead. From the gate, make a left until you reach another balcony. You can see the white dots that reveal the trail. If you decide to jump to the ground, take out the thugs for some experience.
5. When you’ve cleaned up that street, follow the trail up the building, then on the roof, then down the stairs. You’ll need to grapple to another rooftop, then make a right. The blood trail will run cold, but you can scan that last blood stain. When you do however, you’ll get hit, and you’ll need to grab the ninja to put a tracker on her.
6. Chase her across the rooftops. She stops periodically, so use that chance to grab her when you gain ground. When you get close enough, you’ll need to counter her and a cut-scene will begin. Robin helps you out here and he and Batman exchange words. Robin then gives you the line launcher which let’s you move between two horizontal points.
7. After the tracker has been put on the ninja, the waypoint will appear on the map. Follow it to the destination. When you reach the entrance you’ll find that it’s a hole that leads into the subway. Glide down into the hole, or if you want, take out the guards looking over it for some experience. Remember though, they’re armed.
8. Once in the subway, head straight. You’ll still have the marker guiding you. Hop over the hole in the ground, then make a left. Keep going straight. You should see a Riddler trophy. Use your new line launcher to grab it, then head down and take care of the 3 enemies below. Take them out and head down the tunnel as you make a right. Slide under the bars and you’ll notice the gap that can alleviated with the line launcher. From here, you’ll need to turn corners with the line launcher as Batman zips across. To do this, aim the launcher, then when Batman is zipping, hold “L1″ and a reticule will aim. You’ll know you’ve done it right when time slows down. Practice here if you need to. There’s also a Riddler trophy.
9. When you’re done, line launch yourself to where the bright lights are with Joker’s face, spray painted on. Make a left from here and slide under the bars. Follow the tunnel, then make a right. Drop down through the breakable wood to say hello to your friends. Then say goodbye. When they’re all knocked out, hack the panel in the room to open the garage doors.
10. Enter the room and it will be a familiar sight. It’s where you destroyed Penguin’s jammers. In any case, from the garage doors, make a right, and head inside the door. To your right is a garage door you can open for a Riddler trophy. From that door, go straight and turn right. Use your line launcher to get across the water, then grapple to the door above.
11. You’ll now be in the Collapsed Streets. But as you walk forward, you’ll notice something’s wrong, but just keep moving forward and use the line launcher to zip your way across to where it says “Arcadian’s Elixir of Life”. Take out the enemies in the room, then enter the double doors.
12. There will be enemies with a hostage, but one of them is packing a signal jammer. You’ll need to take him out (to regain the ability to see the enemies) and his crew to proceed. When you’ve taken care of them, talk to the doctor that was held hostage. You’ll have a conversation with her after you save her. Now head to the bottom floor and enter the door that leads to Wonder City.
13. When you enter you’ll get dizzy, but will soon recover. Use the electrical charge to open the metal doors ahead. Don’t forget to look up. Keep going and use the charge again on the floor. When you enter this room, 3 female assassins will attack you. Take them out, then use your detective mode to look for the generator. You’ll need to use explosive gel to gain access to it. Once the cover is blown use the charge to open the door. Keep going straight to the “Temple of Wonder City” doors.
14. Unfortunately it’s locked and Batman figures there’s another way in. Time to scan the robot to find the secret entrance. The head will blow up and the data will be incomplete, so you’ll need to find more robots in the area to complete the data. When this happens after two robots or so, you’ll get attacked by pairs of ninjas. Be ready every time this happens. Also, use detective mode to easily find the robots. When you’re at 100%, a video will appear showing the entrance.
15. Go to the panel and press “X” to activate it. You’ll need a sword to open it. Good thing a ninja drops down and gives one to you. Counter her and the door opens. Follow the path down the hallway until you reach a ladder. Climb it and you’ll start losing it again. When you get up, you can tell the poison is affecting Batman. Walk straight ahead through the giant Jurassic Park doors until you reach the double doors at the end. Watch the cut-scene. It’s time for some trials.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page