Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
The Demon Trials
1. Follow Talia down the stairs and when you reach the bottom, watch the cut-scene. You’ll see Batman enter the door and be greeted by Ra’s, telling you to drink from the chalice. Drink it.
2. The wall will break in front of you. Walk out and Ra’s says you need to follow him by following his sparkly streak. If you touch anything, you die. You’ll need to dive bomb then climb glide to gain altitude. Your target is the top of the ice pillar. When you get on top, Ra’s will speak again and you’ll have to follow him again.
3. Follow his path. If you take a look at it closely, it shows you where you need to dive bomb and climb up alternately. Follow the path until you reach the second ice pillar. Here you will fight two enemies. Once they are defeated, follow Ra’s's path by gliding toward it. If you chilled on the pillar for a bit taking in the sights, you’ll see a vortex form in the sand. Glide there, then enter its light.
4. You’ll see Batman barreling down in his dive bomb position landing on a platform. Ra’s talks, and when he’s done, you’ll have to follow. Follow his streak, but watch out for the beams that get in the way. Maneuver around them to get to the next ice pillar.
5. When you reach it, Ra’s will talk some more, but enemies will appear. Take them out, and follow the path that Ra’s has laid out for you as you glide toward the gears. Another vortex will appear. When you’re over it, glide down and you’ll be back in the room where you drank the chalice. Exit the room.
6. Walk up the stairs as you head outside and head for the double doors where Talia is. Talk to her. You’ll automatically head inside the double doors. Now it’s time to fight Ra’s in the sands.
7. Run forward and Ra’s will drop from the sky. Dodge his attacks and he’ll summon enemies to fight. Take care of them and Ra’s will take center stage with his upper torso in sand form. He’ll be throwing ninja stars as well as blades from the ground that come toward you.
8. Move left and right to avoid these hazards and use “L1″ + “circle” to use your electrical charge on Ra’s. He’ll have minions spinning around him, so shoot when there is a gap in-between. He should be easy to take down as long as you weave your way around the sharp stuff. Then Ra’s will go back solo.
9. As you move around, Ra’s will jump up in the air and try to strike you. Counter it. Now rapidly press “triangle” to counter his sword moves. Watch the cut-scene. You’ll then be taken back to the sand. Enemies will jump at you, all with counter lightning symbols. Rapidly tap “triangle” to counter them all. You’ll also be facing Ra’s here, so dodge his slash attacks.
10. Once you’ve taken out every enemy, you’ll fight Ra’s in torso sand form again. This time, the blades and stars will be coming out more frequently and your window of opportunity to find the gap will be smaller. Focus on that gap, while dodging and use the quick electrical charge move. He should be down in no time.
11. Ra’s will jump at you one more time, so be ready to counter. Quickly tap “triangle”, then when all the counters are over, quickly tap “square” for a beat down. Watch the cut-scene. Ra’s will take Talia hostage and you’ll then be given a batarang with a tweak to it. Mainly reversal. Hold “L1″, then hold “R2″ until the reticule turn green, then release “R2″. The bataring will miss Ra’s on the first go around, but will then come back and hit him in the head. Watch the next cut-scene. You now have Ra’s blood. Time to head back to Mr. Freeze.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page