Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Taking the Blood to Mr. Freeze
1. Run forward and open the double doors. Oracle and Robin will be in communication. When you exit, straight ahead is the sewer entrance, but before you head there, make a right, turn on the generator on the floor to open the metal doors and collect your Riddler trophy. Now go back and access the sewer.
2. You’ll go down a ladder. Follow the path as it goes up. You should be outside again in Wonder City where you scanned all the robots. Make a right down the street toward the hanging bodies and exit through the door. You’ll be in Wonder Foundations. Remember this room? It was the one you took out the enemy with a signal jammer. To exit this room, look for the monster’s face on the elevator in the center of the room. Opposite that and a bit higher is a gargoyle. Jump to that one and behind it are the double doors you entered before.
3. As you go through, you’ll enter the Collapsed streets once again. Run forward to where there’s an opening in the wall. Look to your left where you can see the red scaffolding and use your line launcher to aim at the hallway where the light is emanating from. When you make it to the other side, follow the hallway where the steam is blasting above you. Go through the door and you’ll enter the Subway Terminals.
4. Line launch your way directly in front of you to the other side, then make a left toward the garage door. At the end of the hallway, make a right and open the door. Enemies will now be occupying this area, with one using another signal jammer. It’s best to find him first, but if you want to take them all out blind, that option is available. When they’re down, head toward the bridge that isn’t broken. Go straight underneath and follow the tracks. There’s a doorway to your left. Enter it, then to your right is a garage door. Use your charge to open it and slide underneath.
5. You’ll meet a new enemy that uses shields, but you’re now equipped with a combo for an aerial attack. Simply press “circle”, “X”, “X” on these guys to take them out. Look for the subway car, grapple to it, then make a left and duck underneath the pipes. Turn right when you see the hole in the wall, then turn left as you parkour your way around the piles. Head left when you see the opening in the wall, then turn right.
6. Drop down from the subway and you should hear some inmates chatting. Enter the vent and follow it until you’re right underneath the clown meeting. Time to crash the party. When all the thugs are down, find the stairs up. I hacked the panel closest to the grates first to unlock some doors and I didn’t check the opposite side if those doors were opened or previously opened, but in any case head up the stairs.
7. You’ll be back in the lobby where a pile of bodies will greet you. Find the stairs up to exit, but before you exit, you’ll hear that Mayor Quincy Sharp has been taken hostage. Time for a detour. Exit the subway and you’ll be breathing some nice stale Gotham air again.
8. When you reach the marker, Mayor Sharp will be getting harassed by armed guards. Take them out using your know how then interrogate Sharp. Once that’s done, it’s time to head back to Mr. Freeze. Follow the waypoint to the G.C.P.D. Kick some ass or do some sidequests along with way if you like.
9. When you get to the police department, Joker’s goons will be guarding the entrance. Beat them up until they’re numb and use the charge on the generator above the door. Slide under, make a right and enter the department. When you head inside, you should be able to see Mr. Freeze if you’re in detective mode. Walk up to him. A cut-scene will begin.
10. After it’s over, you’ll have to fight Mr. Freeze. Run around at first so Oracle can analyze Mr. Freeze’s suit. Then press select and see all the ways you can disable him. There are a lot. Personally, I chose the electromagnet, the electrified water, line launcher and vent takedown. I think I might have had to use another tactic, but take a look at them and choose the ones that suit your style. When you take him down, repeatedly tap “square” to punch his helmet in. Watch another cut-scene.
11. Mr. Freeze will give you a freeze blast. When you go out the way you came, the front door is frozen solid. Turn around and go down the hall where the steam is coming out of the pipes. Use the freeze blast on the pipes directly to shut them off. Slide under, then head into the room on your left for a Riddler trophy. Head up the stairs and to the exit. Now it’s time to grab the cure from Joker.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page