Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Infiltrating the Steel Mill
1. When you exit the building Vicki Vale will have her helicopter hovering in front of you, but will get shot down. So before we get to Joker, you’ll need to save her first. She mentions snipers, so you know what that means. Be sneaky.
2. When you enter the area where the helicopter crashed, you’ll see red sniper lasers. Track down the enemies behind them, and take them out one at a time. There are four of them. Once they can’t look through their scopes anymore, glide down to Vicki Vale and Batman will rescue her.
3. After the cut-scene, head toward the Steel Mill using the way point. Careful on your approach as there are now snipers planted in certain locations. When you make it to the marker, you won’t be able to enter the way you came in before through the stack. You’ll need to find another way in. Oracle will show you the new way. Follow the waypoint as you head to the south of the Steel Mill.
4. More snipers are planted here, so take them out when you see them. You’ll be in a courtyard and to proceed you need to get to the ground and enter the lone door with Joker’s huge face plastered all over it. It’s also the door with two pictures of bears balancing on balls on both sides. When everyone is taken out, enter the door.
5. Take out the 3 enemies in the hallway, then jump down the railing where there’s flowing water. Use the freeze blast to create a platform for yourself in the water. Ride the platform and duck underneath to enter the next area. When you reach the platform up above, climb it, then look down to see the next obstacle.
6. Using the rings around the turbine, maneuver your way around the turbine to the other side. When you reach the other side, use the grapple to zip your way to the platform. Open, then enter the vent. As you make your way through, you’ll see enemies behind a window and more water. Make yourself an ice platform and try to aim yourself to the window.
7. Jump through and take out all the bad guys in the room. Once they’re over and out, Joker will play a video. When he’s done talking, go to the door that says exit. You’ll then see two enemies who have tied up an inmate. Take them out. Rescue the inmate if you wish, by pulling the lever, but he’ll attack you eventually. Now turn yourself to the breakable wall and plant gel on it. It’s time for another ride on the ice platform.
8. Make a platform and when you jump down, there will be a turbine to your right. Aim for the rings opposite the turbine, then duck underneath to get into the next room. You’ll see the next turbine up ahead. Aim for the ring that’s closest to the turbine on the left side as you enter. Then search the room for more rings. Aim for those as you get farther away from the spinning turbine.
9. You’ll reach a safe platform, but you’ll have to figure out a way to get across the water to the other side. Use your line launcher, then turn right and use the freeze blast to stop the steam. Follow the path and use another freeze blast on a pipe. Make another ice platform on the water, then pull yourself with the ring, then climb the platform that leads to a heavy metal door. There’s a fuse box in the chain link fence that needs a surge of electricity.
10. Use your remote controlled batarang and aim through the door at the electricity up above. When the batarang hits, it will carry the charge. Now turn the batarang around and aim for the the fuse box. The door should now open. Make an ice platform and keep left. There’s a small opening on the wall. Get to it. Opposite the opening, look above you and grapple to the hallway. Hack the panel and the gate opens in front of you. A bridge also comes down behind you with a big smelting pot. Head there.
11. While you’re here, there’s a generator to your left, use your electrical charge and press “R2″ to attract the mine cart. Grab the trophy. Now turn on your detective mode and head toward the person with the weapon. It will be Dr. Stacey Baker. You’ll have a conversation. When that’s done. Head inside the double yellow doors.
12. You’ll enter a room full of enemies with one set to blow with mines attached him. Take them all out then look for either the garage doors which can be opened with the electrical charge or the double yellow doors. It will lead into the next room with a sniper aiming for the window. If you take a peek outside, you’ll notice multiple mines. When the sniper is aiming somewhere else, use the electrical charge and press “R1″ to detonate all the charges by hitting the electromagnet, then take out the bad guy.
13. Grapple to the platform where the conveyor belt is going to. When you get to the top, you’ll see Harley tied up. Take off her gag and she’ll speak. Now jump into the opening on the wall next to Harley. Drop down, then duck underneath the door on the conveyor belt. Head toward the double doors where the Harley statue is. It leads to the loading bay. Follow the room to the next set of double doors and you’ll be out in the courtyard with two snipers above and some armed guards. Use the REC on the electromagnet and press “R2″. All the enemies should now be disarmed. Take them out.
14. Head up to the Joker’s pad and then follow the arrows to the double doors. Watch the cut-scene. It’s now time to fight Joker. He’ll be easy at first. Punch him then he’ll beg for mercy, but then more of his troops arrive on trains. Beat them up. Joker will be fighting too. After a period of time, Mister Clown Hammer joins the fray. Dodge him for now as you battle the little guys.
15. After another amount of time, a Titan will join the fray. Target him and do the ultra stun pressing “circle” three times, then press “square” repeatedly to punch. Ride on his back and thin out the herd. Mister Hammer included. You’ll probably need to do this at least two more times. But it’s up to you, of course, on how you want to tackle the situation. I find it easier targeting the Titan since his arms will cut a swath through.
16. It’s a tough fight, but when everyone is down, watch the cut-scene. Now, it’s back to being Catwoman.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page