Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
1. Walk over to the grate and spin around underneath to exit this caged tunnel. Get your bearings and hop across the rooftops toward the way point marker, or as always, you can look for the Bat Signal in the sky.
2. When you reach the marker there will be 3 enemies above a sewer. Take then out, then enter the sewer. When you enter the sewer follow the path, then make a left past Ivy’s vines through the hole in the wall. Enter the door. Watch the cut-scene. You’ll need to go through without being seen. Look for the moving guards and pickpocket them to use their cards to enter the vault.
3. Once you grab the cards, go back to the terminal where the cut-scene took place. The vault doors will open so you’ll have to take out each guard before proceeding. When they’re gone, enter the vault and access the suitcase. Unfortunately, you’ll be attacked. Take out the guards, then grab the suitcases again. Time to exit this place.
4. As you walk with the suitcases, you’ll reach the fork in the road. One is to save Batman and the other is to take the suitcases and leave. I chose to save Batman. Catwoman will drop the suitcases, so run back where you came from through the sewers past Ivy’s roots and up the ladder. Watch the cut-scene. You’ll now be in control of Batman.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page