Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
1. Batman will scan for Joker’s location from the freefall. Head to the waypoint. I suggest taking the high ground because there will be a horde of snipers at this location. I was spotted as I approached the first time and all the lasers pointed toward me. So yeah, take the high ground and take out the snipers one by one. I would start from the west end of the Ace Chemicals Building since the snipers are more spread out on that side.
2. When you’ve taken the ones on the rooftop out, there will only be two left guarding the entrance. I used the disruptor on them to keep things safe. Once you’ve taken care of them. Enter the theatre. Watch the cut-scene and you’ll be up against Clayface.
3. Clayface isn’t too difficult, you’ll just need to dodge a lot. His first phase has three attacks. His axe swing, his punches, his jump and his ball roll. You can easily dodge all of these attacks. However, whenever it’s possible throw the freeze blast at Clayface by double tapping “R2″ to whittle away his life. When he rolls into ball, try to lure him into the corners where the blinking red explosives are for huge damage. When you freeze Clayface all the way, run up to him and press “X”, then attack him. On to his next phase.
3. Clayface’s speed will be about the same, but he’ll be adding a hammer attack, wads of clay that spray out, and his ball form will roll twice instead of once. Keep doing what you’re doing and freeze blast him when you get the chance and try to lure him into the explosives. Once he’s frozen again, get close to him and press “X”, then attack. On to the third phase.
4. Clayface will be a bit melted here, but you’ll have the sword in hand. Clayface will send his minions after you, so slice them up. They die in one hit, but there are a lot of them. Whenever Clayface reveals himself, spam the crap out of the freeze blast by double tapping “R2″. Soon enough his health will go down to zero. Watch the cut-scene until the credits roll. You’ve just beaten Arkham City! Congratulations! But there’s always new game+ to be had and one last Catwoman episode.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page