Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Catwoman – After the End Credits
1. You’ve just beaten Arkham City, but we’re not quite done with Catwoman yet. When it starts, lead her to the waypoint back to her apartment. When you arrive, enter your apartment. Well at least try to anyway. Watch the cut-scene.
2. When you wake up, attack the enemies surrounding you. Take them out, then watch the cut-scene. It’s time to get your things back, so follow the marker and toward the museum. When you reach it, enemies will be guarding the entrance. Take them out and head inside.
3. Head forward and you’ll see a group of bad guys at the bottom of the stairs. Take them out however you see fit. Once they’re down for the count, go down the stairs past the hanging chandeliers and enter the door. Keep going straight, then make a left. It’s where the gladiator pit was and guess what? There’s a bunch of bad guys there. Take them out, then use the gates on either side to climb up the stairs into the now flooded room.
4. When you enter the room, it might seem like a dead end, but you can crawl underneath the platform you’re walking on. Just crouch, then press “X” and Catwoman will crawl under. Now head right and open the grate. Grab the Riddler trophy. Now look up and next to pipe is a platform you can jump up to crawl underneath. Follow it all the way to the other side. Grab the Riddler trophy on the way.
5. When you land, enter the hallway and 3 thugs will be talking. Take them out then enter the door with the green light above it. When you enter that room, you’ll see Two-Face’s life bar appear. You’ll need to take out the enemies in the room. Take out the first two by using the ceiling. Then you’ll have to head down the stairs to take out 3 more. When all of Two-Face’s thugs have been taken out, combo up Harv and he’ll go down in no time. Watch the cut-scene. Woot!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page