Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
1. After donning your suit, you’re free to search the city by finding Riddler trophies, fighting groups of inmates, or just explore. Let’s kick some ass for some experience. Glide down the street slight right and you’ll see group of inmates. Take them out then head toward the green way-point found on the top of the screen.
2. When you reach the courthouse, there will be enemies standing in front. Approach how you wish. I always go from the top whenever possible because it’s just cooler that way. Take them all out by attacking and countering, and pretty soon you’ll have a pile of guys who need to go to a hospital. When all is clear, open the door into the courthouse.
3. After the in real life fire alarm scare, head straight up the stairs that look half messed up and half pristine. Follow the stairs up, make a right and watch the cut-scene. Court’s now in session. Follow the corridor to the ladder and when you reach the top you’ll see an armed thug. Press “R2″ to crouch and sneak up silently behind him, then press “triangle” to take him out.
4. Walk on the wire overlooking the trial. Take your time and listen to Two-Face’s speech if you like. Otherwise, drop down and land amidst all those lovely enemies. When you land, most of the enemies will actually run away and a handful will remain. Fight them off using your skills while also avoiding thrown objects like chairs. When you’re done, Two-Face objects as a cut-scene ensues.
5. After the cut-scene it’s time for some world’s greatest detective to work. Tap “L2″ to enter detective mode to trace the trajectory of the bullet. Look down on the floor and look for the bullet hole and scan it. Then look at the window where the bullet also went through and scan that as well. An orange line will show you where the bullet came from.
6. Before you leave you can explore the building. Facing the now upside down Two-Face, you can enter the door on the left and into the basement where you’ll see Calendar Man all cozy and locked up. If you explore more, you’ll find a panel that is compatible with your cryptographic sequencer. Unfortunately you can’t use it yet, so head back up the stairs.
7. From the top, you can exit the way you came from, or, if you turn right and right again in a U shape you can follow the hallway down and exit the door on your left that leads out into the alley. If you head out the alley way, you can talk to some political prisoners. Now off to see where that bullet came from.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page