Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
The Bell Tower
1. When you head out from the courthouse you can take out the enemies that appear at it’s front entrance for some experience. Once they’ve been dispatched, head toward the green marker or if you look up in the sky, the famous Bat Signal.
2. When you reach the tower there will be enemies guarding the entrance. Take them out starting from above then finish them off. Enter the tower.
3. When you enter, Harley will attack as she flips toward you. You can wait for her to reach you then counter, or, you can just punch her. When she’s down, she’ll start talking, then she’ll kiss you goodbye as she heads out the door.
4. The enemies will have their guns pointed at you, so the game will prompt you to press “triangle” to throw a smoke pellet that disorients your foes. Use this distraction to grapple up to the statues above. Then when you’re perched, use detective mode to assess the situation.
5. One of the thugs is holding a hostage with scaffolding above him, the other thug is holding another hostage and is directly behind some wood paneling. Finally, you’ll have to take out two thugs simultaneously, so drop in from behind them and Three Stooge them. When the action is done, you can talk to the hostages, both doctors and officers.
6. Now go down the hall where the sign says “Bell Tower” and enter the door. If you remember Mr. Cash from Arkham Asylum, you can talk to him as well. He’s next to the “Bell Tower” sign. When you enter the door, run down the hallway and turn right. Remember you have a grappling hook so leave those calorie burning stairs in the dust. When you reach the top, climb the ladder to load the area at the top of the tower.
7. When it loads you’ll see the gun, but Joker’s not there. Use detective mode to scan the gun. After that happens, The Joker will give you five seconds to get the hell out of there. Move in a direction and double tap “X” to jump through the window. If you want to make it interesting, wait until 2 seconds to jump out.
8. Hurray! You’ve survived another murder attempt as you see the Bell Tower crumble. Now it’s time to track down The Joker.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page