Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- Rescuing Catwoman
- The Bell Tower
- Joker’s Funland
- Catwoman and Poison Ivy
- Cleaning Up the Gotham City Police Department
- Disabling the Disruptors
- Penguin’s Museum
- Finding Ra’s Al Ghul
- The Demon Trials
- Taking the Blood Back to Mr. Freeze
- Infiltrating the Steel Mill
- Catwoman – Confiscated Goods Vault
- Saving the People of Arkham City
- The Theatre
- Catwoman – After the End Credits
Catwoman and Poison Ivy
1. You’re in the shoes of Catwoman once again and she’s looking to find Poison Ivy to get into a vault. But before you enter Poison Ivy’s lair, you’ll need to slink your way toward Catwoman’s apartment. Follow the Bat Signal or use the green marker on your compass to move in that direction.
2. Make your way across the rooftops and when you start getting closer you should see a fenced in barrier that leads to Catwoman’s apartment. It looks like a cage. And enemies are down below. You can use your vision to highlight objects just like Batman’s detective mode. Enter from the top where the openings highlight blue.
3. When you enter from the top, Catwoman will automatically be clinging to the ceiling ready to pounce on the enemies below. If you want to hear them talk, let them. When you’re ready to use your claws, jump down and interrupt their conversation. When they’re incapacitated, enter your apartment with “X”. It’s the one where the cats are gathered.
4. When you’re done, you’ll have some new toys. In your possession will be caltrops and bolas. Now it’s time to find Poison Ivy. Press “R1″ to pounce up vertically to the ceiling and head out of the cage. Time to follow the way-point once again.
5. On you way, feel free to take out any unsuspecting enemies along the way as you cross the streets and rooftops. When you reach Ivy’s place, you’ll see plants alongside the building with a bridge that leads to the building. Crawl under the bridge and use the panel to head inside, while picking up the Riddler trophy along the way. Open the door.
6. Watch the cut-scene. When it’s over, you’ll be attacked by Poison Ivy’s plant people. When the first group of enemies are taken care of, jump to the ledge above to escape the poison. More enemies will emerge on this level as well, so tear them up. Once they’re done, head up once up more to fight more plants. On this level, try to avoid the red spores Ivy throws at you.
7. Once all enemies are taken care of, Poison Ivy will hang Catwoman up by her legs after she asks for her help in a cut-scene. And we are left hanging.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page