Batman: Arkham Origins – 3-Medal Combat Challenges Guide [Video]
Find more expert Batman: Arkham Origins guides, collectibles, and extras from Mitch. Subscribe to Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Keep crushing those challenge maps in Batman: Arkham Origins with more helpful videos from our own Batmanaholic — Mitch from the Game Front video team. With even more tips for success on a tricky arena, earn all three medals without all the fuss.
For even more tricks, unlockables, and collectible locations try browsing our compendium of Batman: Arkham Origins cheats. Or find more walkthrough videos on the Batman: Arkham Origins game guide, taking you through the first battle all the way to the final boss.
3-Medal Combat Challenge Guides
100 to 1 Challenge
Mitch’s General Combat Tips for Success
Note: We used a fully upgraded Batman before going for all three medals. Reprinted from the Intensive Training Challenge Guide.
- Build the variation bonus early. Use quick-gadgets like batarangs, bat-hooks, and explosive gel combined with different attacks to boost your score.
- Counter every attack. Don’t get hit often — you’ll lose your score streak multiplier and lose the Flawless Free Flow Bonus.
- Use the cape-stun attack often to avoid getting overwhelmed, and give yourself some breathing room when facing multiple enemies in a group.
- When thugs pick up boxes, crates or TVs use quick-batarangs to stop them and stun them.
- Once your multiplier reaches x12-x16+ use explosive gel to knock down multiple enemies, and use the ground-attack to knock them out one by one.
- Stun, then attack the stunned foe to unleash a Bat-Barrage, which will quickly build Batman’s score multiplier. Do this early.
- The most points are earned in the last round. If you don’t do well early on, doing well in the last round will make all the difference.