Batman: Arkham Origins – Intensive Training Challenge Guide [Video]
Find more expert Batman: Arkham Origins guides, collectibles, and extras from Mitch. Subscribe to Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Watch Mitch get into the top 10 in Batman: Arkham Origins‘ leaderboards, and get a few tips for earning three medals in the Intensive Training Combat Challenge map with Game Front’s video guide.
To earn all three medals, you “simply” have to earn a score of 40,000 or more. Like all challenge maps, Batman faces off against tougher and tougher waves of goons. Watch Mitch school the Batman leaderboards above, or get some of his combat tips below.
Crush the campaign with our Batman: Arkham Origins video walkthrough, taking you through every assassins. For more guides like this, explore the Batman: Arkham Origins cheats list to find collectibles, secrets, or anything else we can dig up on the Dark Knight’s latest adventure.
Intensive Training – Mitch’s Tips for Success
Note: We used a fully upgraded Batman before going for all three medals.
- Build the variation bonus early. Use quick-gadgets like batarangs, bat-hooks, and explosive gel combined with different attacks to boost your score.
- Counter every attack. Don’t get hit often — you’ll lose your score streak multiplier and lose the Flawless Free Flow Bonus.
- Use the cape-stun attack often to avoid getting overwhelmed, and give yourself some breathing room when facing multiple enemies in a group.
- When thugs pick up boxes, crates or TVs use quick-batarangs to stop them and stun them.
- Once your multiplier reaches x12-x16+ use explosive gel to knock down multiple enemies, and use the ground-attack to knock them out one by one.
- Stun, then attack the stunned foe to unleash a Bat-Barrage, which will quickly build Batman’s score multiplier. Do this early.
- The most points are earned in the last round. If you don’t do well early on, doing well in the last round will make all the difference.