Batman: Arkham Origins – Secret Pinkney Plaques Locations Guide
Look closely, and the Dark Knight can discover hidden notes on some of Gotham’s most notable buildings in Batman: Arkham Origins.
The unsolved murder of the city’s master architect, Cyrus Pinkney, can be solved by discovering the hidden notes left in eight plaques. There are no hints revealing this easy-to-miss side-quest, so if you’re looking to earn 100% in the grim vigilante’s prequel adventure, check out the complete locations guide below.
Get help beating down super-villains and criminal scum with Game Front’s full Batman: Arkham Origins video walkthrough, with stealth strategies and combat tips. If you’re looking to investigate further with guides, secrets, and unlockables be sure to browse our list of Batman: Arkham Origins cheats.
Secret Pinkney Plaques Locations Guide
Note: To unlock the collectible and audio file, scan the plaques in Detective Mode.
- Location: (Old Gotham Cathedral – Park Row) Grapple to the roof of the church and look on the back of the tower.
- Location: (Solomon Wayne Courthouse – Park Row) Look on the backside of the horse statue west of the courthouse building.
- Location: (Pioneers Statue – Jezebel Mall – Bowery) Check the roof of the bank and scan beneath the massive bell.
- Location: (Gotham Rail – Amusement Mile) On the roof of the old Gotham PD building from Arkham City, look on the southern edge of the building for a gated hallway with the plaque settled inside.
- Location: (Jezebel Theater – Bowery) Look just left of the doors into the theater.
- Location: (Pioneers Bridge – Gotham Bridge) Climb up to the center of the bridge and look on the eastern strut.
- Location: (Cyrus Pinkney School of the Arts – Coventry) Jump down to ground level where the highway meets the giant factory. The plaque is located on the southernmost strut.
- Location: (Cyrus Pinkney’s Crypt – Burnley) The final plaque appears after finding the other four. Check your map for a waypoint on the eastern shore of Burnley. Enter the crypt, and scan the last plaque near the tomb to complete this side-quest.