Battle of the Immortals: Titan Content Update Live
Perfect World has launched the the Titan content update for its action MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. After a month of anticipation, the wait is over.
Thang Phan, Product Manager for Battle of the Immortals said:
Battle of the Immortals becomes even more epic with the Titan content update, which features huge monsters and even bigger bosses. We’re expanding the in-game world with two new maps, new pets, epic soul gears for each class, and players will be able to take on Kronos, the King of Gods, himself for pieces of new Soul Gear.
The Titan content update includes the following features:
- Giant Kingdom and Black Dragon Lair maps – Explore new areas filled with new monsters and bosses
- Titan Throne dungeon – Challenge the King of Gods, Kronos, himself and be handsomely rewarded with pieces of the new Soul Gear equipment sets
- Greater, stronger pets – Venture through Rainbow Valley to the Ancient Beast Island and capture more powerful pets with higher levels
- Primal Soul Gear – Obtain primal Soul Gear with additional skill and gear attributes
- Gear re-forge system – Re-forge gear using Titan’s Glow from fallen monsters in the Titan Thrown or Black Dragon Lair
- Gain new powers – If great powers come with great responsibilities, players will be even more responsible with new character stats
For more information or to create a free account and start playing, visit the official website.