Battlefield 3 – Back To Karkand DLC Guide
Table of Contents
- Use the buildings for cover and flank whenever you can, even if it’s the long way around. Tanks will pass by the roads since it’s the only way to get through, so well placed anti-tank mines or a group of engineers will be able to finish them quickly.
- Vehicle spawns will switch places for the attacking team. The Russians are at a bit of a disadvantage since they have to rush the points here.
- The ridge next to point D is a good place to set up. You can take cover behind the wall and it has a good overview of the area. There’s also a TOW here.
- Near the crane, there’s an unfinished building you can climb. You can get a good view of point E, the broadcast station, from here. Troops will usually come down from that point and flood the area near the crane, so you can get some nice shots as they come.
- One of surrounding areas near the broadcast station, point E, includes a ridge with a lot of foliage to cover your approach. Prone here to get the jump on your enemies.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page