Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You’re in the shoes of Dima once again. You start off inside a plane preparing to halo jump. When you’re ready, press “E” to start the jump. Watch the scenery as you rapidly descend. You’ll land together and will need to search for the weapons drop. Follow Vladimir through the forest.
2. Kiril and Vladimir will stop when they see a group of enemies ahead guarding the drop. Take them out when you’re ready. Grab the weapons from the case, then take out the other enemies parked on the road. When every one is down, Kiril and Vladimir will run to the cars. Follow them, then enter the passenger seat. You’re disguised and will now head to the villa.
3. When you reach the villa, you’ll enter the garage, but they’ll know who you are soon enough, so you’ll need to take out bad guys surrounding the car. When Vladimir starts to shoot, you’re prompted to press the “LMB” and take out an enemy. You’re forced out of the car. Head into the room and open the gate with the marker above it. Head out and shoot the guy up the stairs.
4. You’ll be along another road with parked cars. Take out the enemies here and if you have a clear shot, take out the RPG trooper up ahead where the road curves, where the pipe is. Use the cars for cover as you move forward. When the enemies are gone, move up the road and there will be two more RPG troopers you need to suppress. And by suppress they mean, kill them. Follow your squad up the road toward the pool.
5. Stay by the rock on the left hand side of the road and take out the enemies by the glass railing and others hiding in the grass. Keep moving up and take out any enemies along the way. You’ll soon reach the villa and enter through the front.
6. When you enter, you’ll pass by the pool and Kiril and Vladimir will enter the staircase. You will split with them, so follow the marker to your next destination. The marker will lead down a small flight of steps. Open the door and you’ll be attacked, but he’s no match for you. You’ll now have a rifle with an infrared scope. Move forward and walk up the stairs and defend Vlad and Kiril. The enemies will use smoke so use your scope often. When the ground troops are down, take out the snipers on top of the villa on the left hand side. When they’re all gone, follow your squad.
7. When you reach the building, take out the enemies along the perimeter as they come, then take out the rest inside. Follow the squad when all is clear. You’ll split up once again. Head up the stairs to clear the top floor. Maneuver your way through and provide support from up top. You’ll join the team once again, but you’ll split up in a second as you move to the room behind the squad on the right. Use this to flank and take out the enemies who are now being attacked on two fronts.
8. Regroup and follow the team and as you reach the top of the stairs, a rocket will fly by. Take cover and kill all the enemies using the wall for cover. The door Vlad and Kiril will breach, takes some fire from the other side, so don’t stand in front. Kiril will throw a grenade in the hole, then breach the door. Take out the enemies in the room. Follow the squad again and take the top floor to clear the enemies here as well. Press forward and take out the enemies on the bottom floor as you pass by the railing. Push ahead and provide support up above in the adjacent room.
9. When things are clear, follow your squad to the door, resupply, and head down the stairs. You’ll reach a corridor where the enemies can blind you with their flashlights. Fire down range to take them out and move forward as you go. You’ll split up once again when the area is clear. Follow the marker and head through the training facility. The enemies will be hiding behind wooden cover as you make your way through. They will also blind you with their laser sights, so take cover, move slowly and kill anything that moves. When you’re out, you’ll meet up with the squad again.
10. Follow them up the stairs, but a fire will begin to erupt. Quickly move forward as you head up and take out any enemies along the way. When you reach the top, exit the door and run to the helicopter, then press “E” to grab on. You’ll see Kaffarov. Press “E” to counter him and watch the cut-scene.
11. Afterward, you’ll be in the shoes of Blackburn as he heads toward the villa. Follow the marker and he’ll see Kaffarov along with Dima. You need to make a tough choice. When your commanding officer appears, you’ll need to shoot him. Now, it’s time for the final mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page